Three Distinct Senior Living “Neighborhoods”
Welcome to Keystone Commons, an uncommon value for exceptional senior living in Western Massachusetts. Keystone Commons offers an array of lifestyle choices for older adults at an outstanding value. With no large entrance fee and an inclusive monthly service package, Keystone Commons provides the best dollar-for-dollar value of all the senior living communities in the Ludlow area.
Keystone Commons features three distinct senior living “neighborhoods”: Independent Living, Assisted Living, and a secure Memory Care Wing. The building design features a charming interior courtyard and some of the most spacious senior living apartments in the region. Keystone Commons offers the only two-bedroom, two bath market-rate rental senior living apartments in the region, outside of Springfield. And the three senior living neighborhoods mean that our residents can age in place, with the peace of mind of knowing that more care will be available someday if needed.
Ludlow, a country-like suburban community with one of the lowest crime rates in Hampden County, features six parks, a state-of-the-art community center, two excellent golf courses and is conveniently located near the highway, just minutes away from numerous cultural and entertainment venues in the greater Springfield area. It is a perfect choice for Hampden County residents looking for a safe and quiet senior living apartment home!
An Uncommon Value for Exceptional Senior Living
Here are just a few reasons why Keystone Commons may be the perfect choice for you or a loved one:
- Keystone Commons offers an “uncommon value” – It is the affordable choice for independent and assisted living, with no large entrance fee and competitive prices.
- Space to live, space to enjoy – Keystone Commons offers some of the largest senior living apartments in Western Massachusetts.
- A suburban lifestyle – but ready access to city and rural amenities.
- An exceptional quality of life – with many amenities on-site.
- Supportive services when you need them without having to move again, should personal care services be needed.
- Local ownership and trusted management.
We hope you will enjoy learning more about Keystone Commons, and come visit us soon!